VTech products are supported by a comprehensive warranty program, facilitated by the TecHelp service centre. In the unlikely event you should require warranty service for your product, please follow the process documented below.
- Contact TecHelp - phone: 1 300 369 193 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for product support
- A TecHelp Customer Service Representative will run through the relevant trouble-shooting processes to determine if the product is faulty and requires service
- A Return Authority (RA) number is issued and you will be advised of the return address
- Product is received by the service centre, thoroughly tested, repaired and returned to you
If it is necessary to have your product serviced, please ensure that:
- You provide proof of purchase;
- Your product is suitably packaged; and
- Where possible you have included all components from the original purchase.